Monday 2 July 2012

In which I return!

Oh hai! Where have I been I hear the empty realm of this blog asking? Well, getting fat seemed to occupy a large amount of the last six months. Technically I'm now a medium, but at 150cm I don't have a lot of wriggle room. I've grown out the pixie cut and dyed it red. Also, its a now beehive. I'd like to imagine I look like Mad Men's Joan Hollaway, but I'm probably closer to looking like Thelma from Scooby Doo. The husband is well, and is still making smart arse comments and excellent food. He has not had any recent bad reviews from Matt Preston. This is a good thing. I discovered a cheese called President Brie. Now I can't stop laughing at the idea that President Brie lives in the White Cheese House. I still don't understand pants.

No comments:

Post a Comment